We understand how difficult it is to care for someone with a progressive illness that causes memory loss like Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. For family members, it can be overwhelming, painful, and frustrating. For patients, anxiety and confusion are common.
With Alzheimer’s disease or related disorders affecting more than 13% of adults over 65 and almost 50% of adults over 85, it’s important to choose an elder care service that is equipped to care for patients with various stages of dementia.
Angel Care refers those who can assist with personalized care, emotional support, and resources to help make life with Alzheimer’s disease as peaceful as possible—for everyone involved.
• 24-hour 7-day a week supervision for safety
• Medication reminders
• Monitoring blood sugars
• Monitoring blood pressure
• Pain management techniques
• Postoperative care
• Providing assistance with activities of daily living
• Brain fitness, brain reflection, memory games and concentration games