Compassionate caregivers delight and enjoy in sharing experiences and helping your loved one to live an active, healthy, vibrant and full life. We can escort your loved one to:
• 24/7 day and night support available
• Breakfast, lunch or dinner outings
• Visits with friends or family gatherings
• Shopping centers and malls
• Explore hobbies and interests
• Gym, light exercises, walking outdoors, our caregivers can work out with your loved one
• Senior centers
As we age exercise is more important than ever. Regular exercise can help boost energy, maintain our independence, and manage symptoms of illness or pain. Exercise can even reverse some of the symptoms of aging. Walking is some of the best exercise that you can do at any age. Weight bearing exercise can actually help with bone density.
Not only is exercise good for the body, it’s also good for the mind, mood, and memory. It is hard to motivate ourselves so hiring an in-home health care worker is a valuable resource for maintain a healthy lifestyle as we age.